Are you a blurker

Blurker comes from the combination of the words "blogs" and "lurker". It refers to someone one who lurks around blogs but doesn’t leave comments.

Got this word from Larry Hnetka's blog who inturn got it from the Blogging Terms Glossary: Blog Terminology. by Rose Desrochers.

I guess I am a bit of a blurker sometimes but it's not possible to leave comments on the possibly hundreds of blogs I visits every day.

Read somewhere that leaving comments on blogs, especially the highly popular ones can help increase your blog's PR. After trying it out, I think it's true.


Anonymous said…
Thank you for the link love. My post came from a combination of a few articles. Be sure to visit the full list at and Wikipedia.
Dilip Mutum said…
You are welcome. You have a great blog.
Anonymous said…
I too was a "blurker" for quite a while - probably that's why the term appeals to me.
Take care and have fun blogging.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Popular Posts